Descriptive
It was my first day at secondary school which was exciting and worried at the same time. But I knew some friends in the school so it didn't really matter. After all I thought it wasn't a big deal until sooner or later the situation didn't go really pleasant. It's because I've lost my way in this massive school which is like a complex maze. Suddenly some random ideas just swifted around my head, some wonders such as starving to death, getting through the dark night by my own and seeing a ghost eventually getting scared to death. These ideas were nonsense and irrational but some how when I hesitate or get confused these illusions occasionally happens. Also I couldn't bare with the fact that I was lost. However, everything has a solution I simply asked a teacher and required help to my class and I thought all was ended but that wasn't true I had 5 periods of school left which i founded disastrous. Everything was still new to me and teacher spontaneously asked me question which was a nuisance. Teachers aren't always the first priority to ask for help, on my first day I've met the strictest teacher in my school on the other hand I met teachers who were the brightest. But I thought the first day of secondary school was memorable in my life.
Narrative
out of all those memorable places, London was inspiring to me because it was the first destination that I went to Europe. Although it was enjoyable to tour about the city of London a moral which came from no where just abashed me. I've seen that these highly developed urban countries don't learn to appreciate what they already have with them. I've figured out these selfishness decrease the happiness rate unlike rural countries like Bangladesh have better statics over happiness then UK. I believe these minds could bring in financial crisis damages. London was an amazing place to go for touring but I think the moral behind the scene made me a valuable lesson.
No comments:
Post a Comment