Pages

Friday, 29 July 2011

Self Introduction

    I believed everyone in this world is given a talent on a subject, otherwise for me I think I'm given the talent of 'Information Technology' abbreviated as 'IT' and architecture. I usually make programs or design with softwares in order to enhance my talent. And on weekly basesI play football, tennis and runnning  to keep my self fit. I also believe I'm given a natural heritage from my dad for being good at sports.
That day wasn't just an orindary day, unlike any other day it was special to me. By this one event I was worried and frustrated. And that day was when I was elected for GLPS summer camp, I wasn't really expecting to go to the summer camp but I indeed thought it would be a great oppurtunity to go to 'Minjok Academy' in order to improve my studying such as math, debating and perhaps english as well. It was a new experience for me, to go to a summer camp for a month with my parents but solo. I was anxious and had great responsability that I have to stand out in the crowd. However, I've relized that GLPS didn't have a high standard for studying and I was deeply disappointed because I was looking forward for this camp.
But on the other hand I did satisfied by getting taught by teachers who had like fountain of knowledge, the cafetaria food was not the best food in the world but edible.

No comments:

Post a Comment