Upon the full moon, when the perfect time came, when there was nothing except slience. The moon shined upon the mystical footprints of a unknown object. Thorugh the narrow path, as I percieve the footprints with my keen eyes. As I got closer to the objective I've seen a corspe, stone cold.
That last night experience was abashing. I've never see na corspe lied dead on a pathway of a deep forest. As a teenager I coudln't vare to speak this situation to my parents, I had to resolve this problem by myself,. A unspeakable story when I tried to tell the situation I'm in. I was speechless I didn't have the courage to speak it out because of the awareness that I might be accused for this. I believed I had to solve this one by one but I coudln't just be alone, so I've brought my best friend ben. He was trustworthy, he was responsible for his actions and thinked before he would take action. Si he was reliable althought he didn't wish to come but I lured him in making a deal that viving him 50 bucks for helping me in order to clear this situation. We've tried smirking in the forst again but I coudln't see the corspe lied dead on the path. This dragged us in more to find out more who's behind all these crimes.And we continued our search.......
No comments:
Post a Comment